Winter opening hours (from September 16 to June 14)
Tuesday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00
Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:30 and from 16:30 to 20:30
Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 14:30
Closed on Mondays (except during the Festa Major de Terrassa)
Exceptionally, on 24 and 31 December, 5 January and Holy Thursday the Museum is open from 10 to 14.30 h.
Summer opening hours (From June 15 to September 15)
Tuesday to Sunday and publick holidays, 10:00 to 14:30
1 and 6 January and 25 and 26 December
Standard entrance €4.50
Reduced entrance €3.50
• Over 65s
• Carnet Jove cardholders
• Students with international student card
• Holders of documentation for large or single-parent families
• Non-tourist groups of 10 people or more with a prior reservation. If the group or any o dits membres are entitled to free entrance they can continue to enjoy this discount
• People under 25
• Families (2 adults and one child or more)
Special reduced rate €2
• Groups of students with a teacher and prior booking
School group admission
• Up to 2nd year primary: free entrance
• From 3rd year primary: 2 € (school group entrance)
• Under 8s
• Unemployed persons
• Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) and ICOMOS (International Council of Monuments)
• Members of Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya
• Professional tourist guides
• Certified teachers
• Journalists visiting in a professional capacity who have previously provided written notification of their visit.
• Disabled persons. Companions may enter free of charge providing the disabled person’s card states the need for a companion.
• Foster families
• AMCTAIC members
• First Sunday in each month
• Free entrance on the following days: St George's Day (23 April), International Museums Day (around 18 May), Modernist Fair of Terrassa (second weekend in May),Terrassa Local Fair (first Monday in July), National Day of Catalonia (11 September)
NOTE: In cases with free and/or discounted entrance the relevant accreditation must be provided.
Rates approved by the Administration Board of the Catalan Agency for Cultural Heritage.
Combined tickets with Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat railways
Further information on the FGC website