Winter opening hours (from September 16 to June 14)
Tuesday to Friday 09:00 to 18:00.
Saturdays from 10:00 to 14:30 and from 15:30 to 19:30.
Sundays and public holidays from 10:00 to 14:30.
Closed on Mondays.
Exceptionally, on 24 and 31 December, 5 January and Holy Thursday the Museum is open from 10 to 14.30 h.
Summer opening hours (From June 15 to September 15)
Tuesday to Sunday and publick holidays, 10:00 to 14:30.
Every Monday (except during the Festa Major de Terrassa).
1 and 6 January and 25 and 26 December.
The Museum has capacity for 2,958 visitors.
The Museum rooms must be vacated 15 minutes before closing time.
Standard entrance €6
Reduced entrance €4
• Over 65s.
• Carnet Jove cardholders.
• Students with international student card.
• Holders of documentation for large or single-parent families.
• Non-tourist groups of 10 people or more with a prior reservation. If the group or any o dits membres are entitled to free entrance they can continue to enjoy this discount.
• People from 16 to 25.
• Families (2 adults and one child or more).
• Under 16s.
• Unemployed persons.
• Members of ICOM (International Council of Museums) and ICOMOS (International Council of Monuments).
• Members of Associació de Museòlegs de Catalunya.
• Professional tourist guides.
• Certified teachers.
• Journalists visiting in a professional capacity who have previously provided written notification of their visit.
• Disabled persons. Companions may enter free of charge providing the disabled person’s card states the need for a companion.
• Foster families.
• AMCTAIC members.
• Terrassa Railway Club Members.
• MNACTEC Territorial Structure Pass.
• Cultural Heritage Pass.
• Fent País Pass.
• First Sunday in each month.
• Open day: St George's Day (23 April), International Museums Day (around 18 May), Modernist Fair of Terrassa (second weekend in May), Terrassa Local Fair (first Monday in July), National Day of Catalonia (11 September), European Heritage Days (October).
NOTE: In cases with free and/or discounted entrance the relevant accreditation must be provided.
Rates approved by the Administration Board of the Catalan Agency for Cultural Heritage.
Combined tickets with Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat railways
Sale at FGC railways stations.
• Tickets can be purchased using cash or credit card.
• The sale of tickets ends 15 minutes before the Museum closing time.
• Tickets are non-transferable.
• Tickets are valid for the date specified and visitors may leave and enter the complex as often as they want that day.
• Returns are not permitted.