Explore 0-6 is a specific space dedicated to children aged 0 to 6, where they can play with different materials and tools in order to experiment with science and technology. This MNACTEC space is designed to spark children’s curiosity contributing to their learning in an approachable and enthusiastic way.
Explore 0-6 is a large room in which boys and girls, accompanied by an adult, can participate and freely explore in different ways:
- Sand space: in a great space with sand, the children will find different tools to use sand or transmit movements, including mill wheels, scales and pulleys.
- Air space: pedalling on bikes, children will be able to make a large helicopter flying around the ceiling move.
- Transport model: a space set up with railways and roads, along which different lorries and wagons can circulate and be loaded and unloaded.
- Baby space: an area with soft flooring and different baskets of treasures with objects of light and mirrors, of natural materials, of different wheels, of clothes, etc.
- Different proposals distributed throughout the space: magnetism, light, sound, gears, dark space, etc.
Winter (from September 16 to June 14)
- Tuesday to Friday, mornings: only school groups with prior appointment (93 789 22 44).
- Tuesday to Friday, from 15.30 to 17.30 h: individual visits without prior booking.
- Saturdays, from 17.00 to 19.00 h: individual visits with prior booking.
- Sunday and public holidays, from 10.30 to 12.30 h: individual visits with prior booking.
Summer (from June 15 to September 15)
- From June 15 to July 30: groups with prior appointment.
- From August 1 to September 15: closed.
2 euros per child (entrance to Museum is separate and free for under 8s).