Explore 0-6 is a specific space dedicated to children aged 0 to 6, where they can play with different materials and tools in order to experiment with science and technology. This mNACTEC space is designed to spark children’s curiosity contributing to their learning in an approachable and enthusiastic way.
Explore 0-6 is a large room in which boys and girls, accompanied by an adult, can participate and freely explore in different ways:
- Sand space: in a great space with sand, the children will find different tools to use sand or transmit movements, including mill wheels, scales and pulleys.
- Air space: pedalling on bikes, children will be able to make a large helicopter flying around the ceiling move.
- Transport model: a space set up with railways and roads, along which different lorries and wagons can circulate and be loaded and unloaded.
- Baby space: an area with soft flooring and different baskets of treasures with objects of light and mirrors, of natural materials, of different wheels, of clothes, etc.
- Different proposals distributed throughout the space: magnetism, light, sound, gears, dark space, etc.
Winter (from 16 September to 14 June)
- Tuesday to Friday, mornings: only school groups with prior appointment (93 789 22 44).
- Tuesday to Friday, from 15.30 to 17.30 h: individual visits without prior booking.
- Saturdays, from 17.00 to 19.00 h: individual visits with prior booking.
- Sunday and public holidays, from 10.30 to 12.30 h: individual visits with prior booking.
Summer (from 15 June to 15 September)
- Tuesday to Sunday, from 10 to 14 h: Free access, providing there are no previous group bookings.
2 euros per child (entrance to Museum is separate and free for under 8s).