The MNACTEC, a safe space for visitors
In order to offer visitors a safe and comfortable visit, we have adopted the greatest possible safety measures at the MNACTEC to guarantee a safe environment for our visitors, in accordance with the instructions of the Contingency Plan for the Unwinding of the Covid-19 Lockdown, of the Catalan Cultural Heritage Agency.
What measures have we adopted?
- Perspex screens have been installed at the reception desk.
- Markings have been placed on the floor to indicate safe distancing.
- An information panel indicating the maximum capacity has been placed outside the museum.
- Hand sanitiser gel dispensers have been installed.
- Pedal bins have been installed to dispose of hand wipes and/or tissues.
- Disinfection mats have been installed.
- Maximum capacity has been reduced for some group activities and visits.
- The public areas of the museum are being cleaned more frequently.
What aspects do visitors need to take into account?
- Face masks must be worn at all times while visiting the museum.
- You should remain a safe distance of 2 metres away from other visitors during your tour, and avoid forming clusters.
- Use of lifts must be limited.
- We advise visitors to pay for their tickets by card or contactless systems.
- The museum audio guide can be downloaded to your own mobile phone. You will need to bring your own headphones.
- All visitors will have their temperature taken when entering the museum.
- Weekend activities must be booked via the museum website.
- The museum restaurant and cafeteria are open. We advise prior booking.
Please ask reception staff if you have any queries about these measures or any other question connected with your visit to the museum or the use of its services.