Presentation guidelines for final text of the communications
- Language: Catalan, Spanish or English.
- Maximum length: 8,000 words.
- Font: Arial, size 11, single spaced. Titles and font of tables, figures and footnotes must be in Arial, size 9, single spaced.
- Page numbering: All pages are to be numbered and centred at the bottom (except the cover).
- Cover: should include the title, author or authors’ name(s) and initial summary with a maximum of 200 words.
- References: Bibliographical references should be in alphabetical order by author name at the end of the document, under the heading “Bibliography”, as follows: GOMÀ i ESTEVE, Ramon (2015): Del petit taller a la gran fàbrica. Rafel Dalmau, Editor. Barcelona.
- Quotes: must be included in quotation marks, while comments introduced by the author will appear in square brackets so that they can be distinguished from the quoted text.
- Footnotes: must be included at the bottom of the page and numbered.
- Submission: Proposals must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org in .docx. format by 20 September 2018
Presentation guidelines for PowerPoint
- Format: file in .ppt or .pps format
- Submission: must be sent by email to email@example.com. by 26 September 2018
- Length: The length of the presentation will be approximately 10 minutes and the content of the PowerPoint must be adjusted to this time.
- Special needs: If you require special audiovisual media for the presentation please inform us in advance when sending the presentation so that that the necessary technical arrangements can be made.