A journey through the historical evolution, innovation and latest developments of electric vehicles
Exhibition about electric vehicles to coincide with the "Are We Electric?" seminars. The exhibition is divided into three sections: "The historical evolution of the electric vehicle", "Innovation in the classroom" and "Latest developments (Nissan vehicles)".
The exhibition features:
- former models and prototypes of electric cars
- contemporary items and components connected with electric vehicles (motors, batteries, chargers, etc.)
- cutting-edge Nissan electric vehicles, with a LEAF model cross-sectioned and connected to a charging source, to show the main components
- prototypes created by students at the Technical University of Catalonia and by students at vocational training centres
- the equipment used by Agustí Payá to compete in the Dakar Rally (on loan from the racing driver)
All these exhibits will be accompanied by informative videos about how electric vehicles work.
The items on display will be drawn from the mNACTEC collection, the Salvador Claret automobile collection, and other companies within the sector.